We believe the best way to find out about "The Loughborough Experience" is to come and experience it yourself. Our University Open Days and UCAS Applicant Visit Days are a great opportunity to find out more about courses, departments and the outstanding facilities on campus.
The University holds four Open Days each year. At our open days we offer a wide range of talks and tours for you to learn more about Loughborough University and to find out from our current students what it’s really like studying here.
When you visit us on an Open Day you will:
- Get detailed course information through staffed information stands, talks and/or tours
- Hear current students talking about student life at Loughborough
- Have the opportunity to find out more about accommodation options
- Obtain information about student finance and the financial support available
- Talk staff about the wide range of student support services we provide
- Take a tour of the campus, including our world-class sports facilities.
UCAS Visit Days
We invite all applicants who receive an offer from us to a UCAS Applicant Visit Day, usually in the period between February and March each year. We highly recommend you visit the department as it is the best way for you to see exactly what we have to offer. It gives you a chance to get more in-depth information about your chosen course.
The dates of this year's visits are:
- Wednesday 28 November 2018
- Saturday 1 December 2018
- Saturday 2 February 2019
- Saturday 23 February 2019
- Saturday 9 March 2019 (including Foundation Studies)
- Wednesday 13 March 2019
- Wednesday 27 March 2019 (including Foundation Studies)
Can't make it?
If you can't attend on a visit day you are more than welcome to book onto a campus tour. Loughborough students’ Union hold Campus Tours on Wednesday afternoons during term time. The tours will give you a feel of the campus and facilities, as well as the accommodation on offer. However they do not go into the specifics of courses, or take you around your chosen department
We also offer the opportunity for students to take a self-guided tour of the campus with self-guided tour maps available from the Union. These can take place at any date or time, simply visit the Union upon arrival and ask for a self-guided tour map at reception.
We will try our best to accommodate individual meetings, but due to the volume of requests that we receive, this is not always possible. Please email SCI-Events, and we will see whether a member of staff can meet with you, however we cannot guarantee that this option will be available.