Dr Posco Tso
I am a senior lecturer (associate professor) in the Department of Computer Science at Loughborough University. Prior to joining Loughborough, I was a lecturer in the Department of Computer Science at Liverpool John Moores University (LJMU) during 2014-2017, and was SICSA funded Next Generation Internet Fellow based in ENDS research group at the School of Computing Science, University of Glasgow from 2011-2014. I received my BEng, MPhil, and PhD degrees from City University of Hong Kong in 2005, 2007, and 2011 respectively.
- network policy management and function chaining
- network measurement and optimisation
- cloud data centre resource management
- data centre networking
- software defined networking (SDN)
- distributed systems
- fog computing and smart cities
- Reviewer for EPSRC and various prestigious IEEE Transactions (TPDS, TC, TBD, etc)
- Organising co-chair of: 2013 SICSA Workshop on Software-defined Networking
- Technical Programme Committee of: 2016 IEEE International Conference on Communications; 2016 the Global Communications Conference; 2015 IEEE Symposium on Computational Intelligence in Big Data; The First/Second International Workshop on Big Data and Smart Sustainable Society 2015/2016.
Member of the Networks and Systems (NetSys) Research Theme.