13 Apr 2021
Find your future career and explore new opportunities by attending the EFMD Global Virtual Fair (19-23 April)
Loughborough students and graduates are invited to take part in this month’s EFMD Global Virtual Fair by Highered.
Taking place from 19-23 April, this online Careers Fair will enable you to have real-time interaction with employers from a wide range of sectors, including one-to-one live chat opportunities with recruiters from some of the world’s leading companies and organisations. You’ll also be joined by thousands of other students and graduates from across the globe.
What’s in it for you?
By attending the Fair, you can:
- ‘Visit’ the virtual booths of different companies and find out more about the different kinds of jobs they have available
- Attend live webinars and presentations led by a range of organisations
- Be part of a live chat and even interview with a recruiter
- You can also pitch your profile as part of the ‘Pitch Perfect Challenge’.
In addition, there will be CV Clinics, dedicated networking sessions, and the online Digital Conference which will feature inspiring sector-leading speakers.
So, if you’re interested in meeting recruiters from the likes of Bloomberg, PepsiCo, Roche Pharmaceuticals, UNDP United Nations Development Programme, plus many more, register your place today.
How to join
To register, simply follow these steps:
- Sign-up to Loughborough’s GetHighered platform here. If you already have an account, simply log in and skip to Step 6.
- If you have never used the platform before, you will need to create an account. You can connect it to your personal Google, LinkedIn, WeChat or Facebook account; this allows for a seamless login progress later, ensuring you have access to resources after graduating too. If you prefer to use your student email address, click ‘Sign up’ at the bottom. It will ask you to provide your email and a password before clicking ‘Register’. You will then receive an email requiring you to confirm that you’re the owner of this address.
- Your account is now active and you can log in. Please note if you chose to create an account using a social media platform or Google account you will need to use that each time you use the portal.
- Your functionality will be limited until you verify your student status. To apply for positions and get access to resources and events, click the red icon in the top right-hand corner of the platform.
- Follow the verification steps, ensuring you select the right University and email domain by using the dropdowns.
- Once your status has been verified, go back to the online platform and look for the ‘Virtual Events’ tab. Navigate to the event titled ‘The EFMD Global Virtual Fairs by Highered’ and click ‘Confirm your interest’ to register your place.
- You’re now all set to attend the Fair and any further information about it will be sent to you in advance!
© 2021 Loughborough University. All rights reserved.