Loughborough University accommodation
The community spirit in our halls of residence is unrivalled by any UK university. Where you live and who you live with will create some of the best memories of your university career.
We have four self-catered halls of residence available to our postgraduate students. Accommodation is available either on, or a short walk from, campus, and rooms are let on a 50-week basis. With competitive rents and a friendly and supportive atmosphere, halls are a great choice for students seeking accommodation.
You can choose to cook for yourself or to eat at one of the many venues on campus. Our diners+ option gives you pre-paid meal packages and provides flexible access to superb value, great choice and healthy meal options in our various outlets.
Postgraduate students who receive full acceptance onto their course and apply for accommodation prior to 1 September, will be given priority when University halls accommodation is allocated.
Although halls accommodation is not guaranteed, we promise to help you secure University allocated accommodation either on campus or by referral to an off campus approved provider.
Halls of Residence
Hall of residence fees for 2018 /19
Price per 50 weeks.
- Single en-suite (4ft bed) - £7,136.44
Harry French Court
- Small bedroom in two bed flat - £4,643.18
- Single in two bed flat - £6,294.39
- Double in two bed flat - £7,223.21
- Studio flat - £7,661.00
- Double in self-contained flat - £8,453.68
- Small en-suite: £5,525.41
- Large en-suite (4ft bed): £6,592.17
- Studio flat (4ft bed): £7,411.00
- 1 bedroom self-contained flat: £8,453.68
- Single room without wash basin: £4,643.18