Entry requirements for Kenyan Students
International Foundation Programme (IFP)
- Loughborough University has its own Foundation Course
- Please contact the international office for more information.
- 3 full A-levels. Please view the undergraduate prospectus for course specific information
- International Baccalaureate. Please view the undergraduate prospectus for course specific information
- HND. Applicants with an HND qualification may be considered for entry into year two of an appropriate degree programme
- The International Office can also suggest other suitable foundation programmes which will be considered for entry
Candidates must also achieve the University's English language requirements
Taught Postgraduate Courses
Loughborough University consider applications from students who graduate with a minimum of a good second class honours degree (2:2) from a UK or Kenyan University. Entry requirements vary by programme and potential applicants should see the Postgraduate Prospectus for specific information and view our international qualification equivalences table for more details.
All students must also achieve the University’s English language requirements.
A Masters degree in a relevant subject from a recognised university of appropriate standing will normally be required. Please visit the guidelines for PhD students for more information