- A-levels. Full details of entry requirements from A-levels can be found in the undergraduate prospectus.
- International Baccalaureate: Applicants with the full IB Diploma will be considered for direct admissions to undergraduate degree programmes. Please see the undergraduate prospectus for specific course entry requirements.
- SATs and APs: Students taking Advanced Placement Exams (group A) or SAT II Subject Specific Tests should refer to entry requirements for the USA.
- Tawjihi. Applicants from Jordan who are taking the Tawjihi (General Secondary Education Certificate) will need to take a Foundation Course, GCE A-levels or equivalent before entry to Loughborough University.
- Loughborough University has its own Foundation Course for high-calibre international students who have successfully completed 12 years of school education. For more details and entry requirements, click here.
- HND. Applicants with an HND qualification may be considered for entry into year two of an appropriate degree programme.
- If you have a combination of several of the above qualifications, please contact the International Office for further advice on the likely entry levels.
Candidates must also achieve the University's English language requirements.
Pre-sessional English Language tuition is available for those applicants whose scores in English Language fall slightly below that normally expected for entry. See our pre-sessional programme list for more information.