How to pay

The tuition fees for postgraduate programmes can vary, so we recommend you check the costs before applying. Tuition fees bands are listed on each taught degree and research degree page. Fees are charged based on the number of credits you are studying for, so fees will be lower for a postgraduate certificate or diploma.

Tuition fees are billed in November during the start of your first term. You can pay in full by a set date, which is usually mid-November time, or you can choose to pay in three equal installments, with deadlines in November, January and May.

There are a number of ways to pay your tuition fees. The simplest method is via our secure online facility. There is no charge to pay by debit or debit card. Alternatively, you can set up a direct debit. For more information about paying your tuition fees, please visit our finance pages.

If you are an international student, you may be required to pay a deposit before your Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) is issued to you. Details of how to do this can be found in our guidance for international students.

Finance Office

If you are having trouble working out when or how to pay for your fees, you can take a look at our frequently asked questions or get in touch with our friendly Finance team who will be happy to chat through your options. Remember to have your application ID to hand, so that they can help answer your query as quickly as possible.

Tel: +44 (0)1509 223538


Paying for university accommodation

If you decide to live in university owned accommodation during your studies, the easiest way to pay your accommodation fees is via our secure online facility. Information on paying your fees can be found here.

Loughborough University London students can choose from a range of privately owned accommodation options that have been approved by the university. 

Please note: students living in private rented accommodation should not make payments for accommodation to the University. To find out how to pay for your accommodation fees, please contact your accommodation provider directly. ​