What to do if your fees are being paid by a company or other organisation.

Notifying the University of your sponsor

If you have a sponsor who is paying some or all of your tuition fees directly to the University on your behalf, you need to notify the University so we can send an invoice to your sponsor. You usually submit a Financial Guarantee Letter to the relevant Admissions team while they are administering your application, but if your sponsorship is only confirmed after you have started your programme you should send a Financial Guarantee Letter to Student Records and Operations.

Sponsor arrangements

Your sponsor will receive an invoice from us to allow them to pay your tuition fees. You will still see the fees outstanding on your own Financial Statements until your sponsor has paid. If your sponsor does not pay your tuition fees, you will be required to pay them yourself.