The University has regulations that make it clear that good behaviour is required on and off the campus. If you have a complaint about a sanction that has been put against you or the way in which the disciplinary process was gone about, every student has the right to file a complaint.

What support is available from the University?

Support will always be available to you: 

    • If you feel you need support because the matter is affecting your health, including your mental health, you can access support from Student Wellbeing. You can do so via our Online Referral form.
    • If you have a disability, you should contact the Student Inclusivity for further advice and support. You can do so by emailing or phoning +44 (0)1509 222770

 Guidance on how to make a complaint is available in the Student Handbook.

What support is available from the Student's Union?

The Student’s Union offers support with making a complaint so if you want to seek independent guidance on your appeal you can go to the LSU advice. You can find details of their services on the LSU advice webpage

If you wish to contact the advice service based at the Loughborough Campus, you can do so via telephone (01509 635072) or email

If you wish to contact the advice service based at the London Campus via email.

What to do next?

Visit the Student Handbook for guidance on how to make a complaint.

More Resources

Last Updated: 15th July 2022