EDI - Gender Equity
Providing access to quality resources on Gender Equity
Databases View more
Here are the key databases/online resources to start finding information in your subject area. Click on 'View more' to go to the full listing for the Library, and use the filters to find more for this subject and others.
You can access books and e-books via the Catalogue (also known as Library Catalogue Plus) to search for and check their availability. The Catalogue also provides links to e-books and displays the shelf marks of physical books in the Library. We have detailed the shelf marks of the most popular topics below (the level is for the Library in Loughborough).
Videos View more
Use the videos to learn more about some resources or finding information.
Frequently asked questions View more
Here are some of the most popular questions asked by students in this subject. If you have a different question, check 'View more' or ask your Academic Librarian.
Books Library Catalogue
Here are a selection of books available on the subject of Gender Equity To discover more in our collection, you can search our Library catalogue.
- Invisible women exposing data bias in a world designed for men by Caroline Criado Perez
- Sisterhood and after an oral history of the UK women's liberation movement, 1968-present by Margaretta Jolly.
- Leading change in gender and diversity in higher education from margins to mainstream edited by Anna CohenMiller, Tamsin Hinton-Smith, Fawzia Haeri Mazanderani and Nupur Samuel
- Imperial leather race, gender, and sexuality in the colonial contest by Anne McClintock
- Engaging currere toward decolonization : negotiating black womanhood through autobiographical analysis by Shauna Knox
Repository Research Repository
Here are a selection of entries in the University's Research Repository on the subject of gender equity. You can discover more content on the Research Repository.
- The ‘Mirrored Ceiling’: Young undergraduate student women’s expectations of gendered career opportunities and constraints
- Understanding gender equality policy and practice gaps through the lens of organisational justice: Development of an employee alignment model
- Fostering collaborative approaches to gender equality interventions in higher education and research: the case of transnational and multi-institutional communities of practice
Journals E-journal A-Z Catalogue
Here are a selection of journals available on the subject of gender equity. To discover more of our journal collection you can search on our A-Z listing or our catalogue.
Archives University Archives
Here are some examples of content in the Archives on the subject of Gender Equity