my.HR is a secure web-based self-service facility that enables staff to have direct access to their own personal information and job-related details as held on the University’s HR system, iTrent.
Upon logging into my.HR you will be able to see all of and edit some of the following:
- Personal information such as addresses, emergency contacts and bank details
- Employment information
- Sickness absence records
- Your HESA record Higher Education Statistics Agency data
- An electronic payslip, P60 and your pay history
- Learning courses availble for you to book onto
- University teachers can submit claims for teaching and related work online
Parking your car on campus
There are two types of parking permit available for staff – an annual user permit, for full time staff, and an occasional user permit, for part time staff.
The amount you will pay is based on the CO2 emissions of vehicles and the salary band you are on.
For more information and to apply online please visit the security website.
Season ticket loan scheme
Loughborough University offers employees an interest-free annual season ticket loan to cover the cost of public travel between home and the workplace.
The scheme allows employees to make financial savings whilst encouraging the use of public transport wherever practicable.
For more information and to apply please visit:
Here at Loughborough we have two pension schemes for you to benefit from:
- Universities Superannuation Scheme (USS) for employees grade 6 and above
- Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) for employees grade 1-5
All staff (except casual claims positions) will be automatically enrolled on their first day of work. For more information on pensions please visit the HR website.
Joining a Union
Listed below are all of the different Unions represented at Loughborough University
- University and College Union (UCU) for Research grade 5 and all other staff groups grades 6 and above.
- Unite the Union for Technical services staff grades 2-6
- Unison for all other job families grades 1–5 (excluding research grade 5)
Please use the buttons below to find out more information on each union and how to join.