Lboro Talent Match
Loughborough Talent Match has been designed to help organisations with their recruitment.
We offer a wide range of options to support you, whether this is simply advertising a role on our careers portal, or working with us to market exclusive opportunities for Loughborough students/graduates, we are here to help. We do have a limited amount of funding available (subject to criteria).
Talent Match Launch Event
We would like to invite you to come along to our Talent Match Launch Event on February 1st to hear all about the support and funding we will have available for the year. To register click here.
There are many reasons why you should want to recruit our brilliant students and graduates at Loughborough University. We remain a Top 10 University in all of the UK league table rankings and excel across many disciplines. The courses themselves are high quality, highly ranked and accredited with many containing industry-based content, allowing the students to understand not just the theory but also the practicality of what they are studying.
Our students are highly driven and with many of them playing high level sport they have the competitive edge often required to be successful in the role. Loughborough students are confident, self-assured and have fantastic interpersonal skills, which all means they are ready to hit the ground running when they start a role. Take a look at our case studies below.
For those employers that choose to make their roles exclusive to Loughborough University students/graduates we can offer a number of ‘free’ services to ensure we support the employer throughout the whole process. This includes:
- Advice and guidance on writing an engaging advert
- Advice on job specifications and developing a role suitable for graduates
- Sifting through applications
- Working with the applicants to ensure a high calibre of application (may need wider support on this)
- Marketing and communicating the roles out to the graduates - Interview support and advice
- Chance to utilise space on campus to host interviews/any other stage of recruitment process
- Account management – you will be able to speak to a member of our team about any issues
For all other employers who would like to promote opportunities, the team can:
- Upload the role on to our careers portal
- Market and communicate your role out to finalists/graduates
- Recommend that students/graduates reach out to our team to get necessary support
- Provide a courtesy call to see if the employer has received applicants from Loughborough finalists/graduates and whether there are any further opportunities.
Throughout the year, we will have a number of funding opportunities available, whether this is to offer short term opportunities for first years, or to take a graduate on.
At the moment, if you are interested in taking on a graduate, or are looking at taking on a student on a short term internship over Easter or during the Summer 2022, please get in contact, as we have some funding readily available. We will continue to add further details here over the next few months.
Please reach out to us today to discuss in more detail by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.