Working with us
The School of Sport, Exercise and Health Sciences is a place where we inspire people to learn and achieve, enabling them to make the most of their careers.
Those who come to work for us will find a diverse community that provides world-class teaching, learning and research. All staff help us in some way or another to achieve our goals.
There are many more benefits available when working at our School. These include:
- A working environment that is underpinned by our Athena SWAN Silver Award, which supports women in STEM and provides a positive working environment for all staff.
- Extensive training and development opportunities.
- An annual discretionary budget to spend on academic activities.
- A modern and fit-for-purpose workplace, with campus and School facilities which are constantly updated.
- The opportunity to work flexibly, within reasonable bounds.
- Excellent School facilities, including a dedicated room for staff to use for personal health reasons.
- The excellent employee benefits provided by our University.