Lorraine studied for her undergraduate program in sculpture at LCAD, and holds a Masters of Arts in Drawing from UAL: Wimbledon. Her practice is situated in the exploration of drawing.
With recent exhibitions at The National Gallery, London. Nan-Yang Academy, Singapore. The Centre for Drawing, London and the Wimbledon Space Gallery.
- SAA123 Introduction to Fine Art
- SAA124 Developing Fine Art Practice
- SAB114 Siting Fine Art Practice
- SAB115 Reflective Fine Art Practice
- SAC116 Professional Fine Art Practice
- SAC117 Fine Art Practice: Final Project