TRACEY | journal is an International peer-reviewed electronic open access journal dedicated to the discussion of contemporary drawing and visualisation. The journal is interested in publishing diverse perspectives on the nature of drawing and visualisation: physically, cognitively, and creatively. The journal is based upon the Open Journal system (OJS) and is published and hosted by Loughborough University.
You can find a sample of the latest articles below. If you would like to view the full journal site please follow the link in the sidebar. Alternatively you can follow the link in the menu to browse the old TRACEY | journal site that serves as an archive, particularly of non-peer reviewed content published prior to 2006.
Latest articles Taken from the TRACEY online journal
- Drawing the Loss of Movement Thu, 21 Apr 2022 09:28:35 +0000
- Why Draw Pictures that Already Exist? Thu, 21 Apr 2022 09:30:14 +0000
- Drawing (Out) Place Thu, 21 Apr 2022 09:31:53 +0000
- The Parallax Gap Thu, 21 Apr 2022 09:32:51 +0000
- Do Not Scale Thu, 21 Apr 2022 09:34:23 +0000
- In The Blink Of An Eye Thu, 21 Apr 2022 09:35:57 +0000
- Drawing Process as Loss and Lost Time Thu, 21 Apr 2022 09:39:53 +0000
- I Can’t Draw Thu, 21 Apr 2022 10:00:39 +0000
- Witnessing Loss Thu, 21 Apr 2022 10:04:22 +0000
- Drawing The Extinction Crisis Thu, 21 Apr 2022 10:06:34 +0000