Exercise is important in supporting our physical and mental health, and so what better way to fundraise for extra mental health support at Loughborough than by getting involved in an exercise challenge?
The £10k Challenge will begin on 10 March 2021 for a period of 10 days, ending on 19 March.
a challenge for everyone
From Olympians and serial marathon runners to those who exercise occasionally or take the dog for a walk, the £10k Challenge is open to everyone.
Regardless of ability or fitness level, anyone can take part by choosing one of the levels below:
join us and make a real difference
- Can I join the challenge if I'm not a Loughborough graduate, member of staff, or a student? Anyone can join the £10k Challenge - the more the support and involvement we get the better.
- Is there a minimum amount I need to fundraise? We recommend trying to fundraise a minimum of £100 if possible. However, if you feel unable to raise this amount, or fall short of any target you set for yourself, there's no need to worry. Every penny raised goes to a good cause and will be very much welcome.
- How do I fundraise? We will be launching a JustGiving page to manage donations, however it is possible to raise money offline or make gifts once the challenge is completed. We will share more information with participants on how to set this up. In the meantime, you can visit our donations page to find out more.
- I want to get involved but can't during the 10-day period in March. If this is the case, please get in touch by emailing email@example.com.
- I don't want to participate in The £10k challenge, but I'd like to make a donation. This can be done by visiting our donations page, or there will be a JustGiving page online during the challenge. Thank you.