- SBE master's students win the 2019 Universities Business Challenge Global Master's competition
- SBE student through to the TARGETjobs Undergraduate of the Year Awards finals
- SBE student Keita Orelaja scores with his popular new app Skouted
- Five student teams through to the 2019 Universities Business Challenge
- Business-savvy SBE alumnus releases an entrepreneurial guide
- Loughborough students at European Innovation Academy 2017
- SBE students help reduce local food waste with new project 'Utilise'
- Subscription St founders receive Dean's Award for Student Enterprise at 2017 Awards Dinner
National Enterprise Educator Awards
The SBE team that developed the FutureLearn MOOC in Innovation and Enterprise was shortlisted for the 2014 National Enterprise Educator Awards. The NEE Awards, run by NCEE and EEUK, celebrates the achievements of those who show exceptional and inspirational commitment to supporting student and graduate entrepreneurship.
Julie Holland, Amanda Berry, Jeannie Holstein and Phil Wilkinson-Blake who comprise the SBE team were shortlisted in the HE Enterprise Educators category - up against teams from Leeds and Sheffield Universities.
Enterprise and Innovation MOOC
The Glendonbrook Centre is leading the University’s contribution to Future Learn through the development of an introductory Enterprise & Innovation MOOC. In addition to the opportunities it will directly provide, it is expected that lessons learned will inform the development of more substantial on-line courses in the future and that these will benefit not only Loughborough students but many more learners around the world.
The MOOC first went live in April 2014 and has since run twice more - overall, the course has been very well received!
Glendonbrook in China
Staff from the Glendonbrook Centre visited Beijing in late 2014 to forge collaborations with Chinese universities involved in enterprise education. We also visited companies who employ our graduates and placement students to build our knowledge of the opportunities available and the recruitment process. More to follow!