Dr Parisa Derakhshan
I graduated with a BSc and MSc in Pure Mathematics from Tehran University with a thesis on Graph Colouring Extension.
Later, I obtained my PhD in Computer Science from Loughborough University. My PhD research was in the area of Interconnection Network Topologies.
My research studies problems in Theoretical Computer Science and Mathematics. I am particularly interested in Graph Theory, Interconnection Network Topologies, and Computer Graphics.
- Graph Theory
- Interconnection Network Topologies
- Computer Graphics
- Parisa Derakhshan, Walter Hussak. Optimal Bounds for Disjoint Hamilton Cycles in Star Graphs. International Journal of Foundations of Computer Science, Vol. 29, No. 3, pages 377-389. 2018.
- Parisa Derakhshan, Walter Hussak. Star Graph Automorphisms and Disjoint Hamilton Cycles. International Journal of Computer Mathematics 90, pages 483-496. 2013.
- Parisa Derakhshan, Walter Hussak. Automorphisms and Edge-Disjoint Hamilton Cycles in Star Graphs of Prime Dimension. 27th Midwest Conference on Combina-torics, Cryptography, and Computing.
- Parisa Derakhshan, Walter Hussak. Symmetry and optimality of disjoint Hamilton cycles in star graphs. Department Computer Science, Loughborough University. Technical Report 1111. 2014.