Dr Asma Adnane
Asma is a lecturer in the Computer Science department of Loughborough University.
After getting her PhD in 2008 at the university of Rennes in France, Asma did a postdoc at polytechNantes, and was working as a research assistant for different universities in France (polytech Nantes, university of Rennes, ENSI Bourges and ESAIP-Angers).
Before joining Loughborough, Asma was a senior lecturer in the University of Derby (2013-2018) and a KTP associate at the university of Leicester and Crowdlab – Leicester (2011-2013).
Her main research focus is on Networks and security.
- Cyber Security
- Trust management
- Ad hoc networks routing and security
- Vehicular networks
- IoT security
Organising and co-chair of the international workshop of Trust in cloud computing
- Fellow of the HEA
- Member of Women in Security
- Member of Women in Engineering Society
- Member of the British Computer Society
- IEEE VTS society (Vehicular Technology Society)