Research and expertise
I am a 2021 Doctoral Commonwealth Scholar, with the Water Engineering Research Group, School of Architecture, Building and Civil Engineering, at Loughborough University. My research interest is Disaster Management and Climate Change.
Summary of Expertise
- Proven ability in strategic analysis & decision-making and design & innovation
- Over twelve years experience in environmental management issues and project evaluation
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Ability to deliver outputs in a professional capacity within strict timeline
- Integration of multi-disciplinary data sources
- Effectively work in a team
- Ability to work under stress and deliver accurate result
- Ability to carry out Scientific/Social surveys
- Ability to compile and edit report
- Proven ability to organize, plan and set priorities
- Excellent facilitating skills
Current Research Activity:
- Doctoral Research
My research background is diverse and I have a specialty in Environmental Management & Quality Assurance; Solid Waste Management; Environmental Health and Safety; Strategy in Water, Air and Land Pollution, and Strategic Decision Making.
I have over 15 years of working experience at Njala University, Sierra Leone, and I have worked extensively in various leadership and technical roles in the public and private sectors.
I am currently pursuing my PhD at Loughborough University. My research focus is Disaster Management and Climate Change Adaptation.