Sir Thomas White Charity Loans
- Sir Thomas White Loan Charity provides education loans up to the sum of £10,000 to postgraduate students who have been resident in Leicester.
- Both campuses
- UK/EU students
- Up to £10,000
- Master's and research
The Sir Thomas White Loan Charity provides education loans up to the sum of £10,000 to postgraduate students who have been resident in Leicester, Leicestershire or Rutland for the past three years.
To be eligible for consideration for you must be:
- over 18 and under 35 years of age
- resident in Leicestershire or Rutland for the last three years
- have a gross annual income of less than £15,000 per annum
- have liquid assets of less than £40,000
- able to demonstrate a real need for the loan
- applying to study or already studying on a postgraduate course.
Applicants will be invited to an interview to talk through your application with a small group of Trustees. These interviews take place quarterly in February, May, August and November each year. Applications are required at least four weeks before the interview dates.
For more information and to request an application pack telephone 0116 204 6620
Further details are available at: www.stwcharity.co.uk/education-loans