Inspiring Success Scholarship
- The Inspiring Success Scholarship offers UK/EU and International students 100% off the full cost of tuition fees for selected unemployed and underemployed graduates.
- UK/EU and international students
- 100% off tuition fees
The Inspiring Success Scholarship will replace any other scholarships or bursaries awarded by Loughborough University. The London Legacy Development Corporation has kindly agreed to co-fund 50% of the Inspiring Success Scholarship. The remaining 50% is funded by Loughborough University and is available for both full-time and part-time programmes.
The selection panel will be looking for the very highest academic achievers, and those who are committed to contributing most to their society on completion of their postgraduate studies. To be considered for this scholarship, students must complete the Inspiring Success scholarship application form.
Students must meet the following criteria:
- Have graduated between 2012 and 2017 with at least a second class honours degree from a UK university, or equivalent overseas qualification recognised by Loughborough University
- Be currently residing in, and have previously taken GCSE or A level qualifications whilst residing in Hackney, Newham, Tower Hamlets or Waltham Forest
- Be currently unemployed or underemployed, earning below £570.90 per week
- Attend a two-day Inspiring Success programme and make a positive contribution on both days
- Agree to become ambassadors of the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and actively give back to the local community through Echo
Closing date: 31st July 2018