Our Turkish Embassy Education Counsellor’s Office Scholarships are an agreement between Loughborough University and the Turkish Embassy which aims to encourage Turkish PhD students, sponsored by the Turkish Embassy Education Counsellor’s Office or Turkish Ministry of National Education, to study at Loughborough University is currently in place.
Loughborough University has committed a percentage reduction of fees for the duration of the PhD course for students in receipt of a scholarship from the Turkish Embassy Education Counsellor’s Office.
We welcome applications from Turkish students across all academic disciplines, on either our Loughborough or London campus:
- Engineering (Aeronautical, Automotive, Building, Chemical, Civil, Electrical and Electronic Manufacturing, Materials or Mechanical)
- Science (Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics or Physics)
- Communication and Media
- Digital Technologies
- Diplomacy and International Governance
- Geography and Environment
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- International Management
- Media and Creative Industries
- Politics and International Studies
- Social and Policy Studies
- Sport Business
- Sports, Health and Exercise Sciences.
If you have already secured funding from the Turkish Embassy Education Counsellor’s Office or intend to apply for this funding, please state this in your PhD application to Loughborough.