The Inspiring Success Scholarship will replace any other scholarships or bursaries awarded by Loughborough University.
The Inspiring Success Scholarship offers 100% off the full cost of tuition fees for selected unemployed and underemployed graduates, who obtained GCSE or A-level (or equivalent) qualifications from Hackney, Tower Hamlets, Newham or Waltham Forest.
Students must meet the following criteria:
- Be a graduate with a minimum of a lower second class honours degree from a UK university or equivalent overseas qualification recognised by Loughborough University. Participants will need to have graduated at least 6 months prior to the start of the programme
- Be currently residing in, and have previously taken GCSE or A level qualifications whilst residing in Hackney, Newham, Tower Hamlets or Waltham Forest
- Be currently unemployed or underemployed, earning below £570.90 per week
- Attendance at our two-day Inspiring Success programme is advised, but not essential
- Be willing to become ambassadors of the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and actively give back to the local community through Echo
To be considered for this scholarship, students must complete the Inspiring Success scholarship application form. Successful applicants will demonstrate academic excellence and potential, and will outline how they wish to develop their local community on completion of their degree. The selection panel will be looking for the very highest academic achievers, and those who are committed to contributing most to their society on completion of their postgraduate studies.