Contract in Halls

Your hall contract is a legal document that outlines your accommodation offer.

Your individual offer can be found in the student accommodation portal and includes things such as information about your offer and your licence period.  

If you need advice regarding the financial implications of terminating your contract, please contact our Student Advice and Support team by completing our Online Appointment Request form.

Frequently Asked Questions

Where can I find my contract?

You can find your contract here.

Can I cancel my contract?

Students who withdraw from University accommodation but remain registered at the University will be liable for Hall fees for the remainder of the Licence Term, unless a replacement is found. A replacement must be a student who has not already registered for accommodation. 

Students who withdraw from their course of study at the University or take leave of absence, are required to complete our cancellation request form. Cancellation charges will apply. 


Last Updated: 13th September 2022