EDI - Race Equity
Providing access to quality resources on race equity
Databases View more
Here are the key databases/online resources to start finding information in your subject area. Click on 'View more' to go to the full listing for the Library, and use the filters to find more for this subject and others.
You can access books and e-books via the Catalogue (also known as Library Catalogue Plus) to search for and check their availability. The Catalogue also provides links to e-books and displays the shelf marks of physical books in the Library. We have detailed the shelf marks of the most popular topics below (the level is for the Library in Loughborough).
Videos View more
Use the videos to learn more about some resources or finding information.
Frequently asked questions View more
Here are some of the most popular questions asked by students in this subject. If you have a different question, check 'View more' or ask your Academic Librarian.
Books Library Catalogue
Here are a selection of books available on the subject of Race Equity. To discover more in our collection, you can search our Library Catalogue.
- The anti-racist organization : dismantling systemic racism in the workplace
- The Bengal diaspora : rethinking Muslim migration
- Black and British : a forgotten history
- Jews don't count : how identity politics failed one particular identity
- The louder I will sing
- Multiracial parents : mixed families, generational change, and the future of race
- Natives : race and class in the ruins of empire
- They : what Muslims and non-Muslims get wrong about each other
- Think like a white man : a satirical guide to conquering the world ... while black
- Recovering black storytelling in qualitative research : endarkened storywork
Journals E-journals A-Z Catalogue
Here are a selection of journals available on the subject of race equity. To discover more of our journal collection you can search on our A-Z listing or our catalogue
Repository Research Repository
The University's Research Repository has a collection which gathers together research material, authored by Loughborough academics and researchers, on the subject of Race Equity
- Cleland, Jamie; Cashmore, Ellis (2013). Football fans’ views of racism in British football. Loughborough University. Journal contribution
- Dickerson, Nik (2015). Constructing the digitalized sporting body: Black and white masculinity in NBA/NHL internet memes. Loughborough University. Journal contribution.
- Esson, James; Last, Angela (2019). Learning and teaching about race and racism in geography. Loughborough University. Chapter
- Roberts, David (2023). Do equality regimes change inequality regimes? A study of the implementation and impact of the Race Equality Charter in UK universities. Loughborough University. Journal contribution
- Weaver, Simon (2010). The 'Other' laughs back: humour and resistance in anti-racist comedy. Loughborough University. Journal contribution
Archives University Archives
Here are some examples of content in the Archives on the subject of Race Equity