EDI - Neurodiversity
Providing access to quality resources with a focus on neurodiversity
Databases View more
Here are the key databases/online resources to start finding information in your subject area. Click on 'View more' to go to the full listing for the Library, and use the filters to find more for this subject and others.
You can access books and e-books via the Catalogue (also known as Library Catalogue Plus) to search for and check their availability. The Catalogue also provides links to e-books and displays the shelf marks of physical books in the Library. We have detailed the shelf marks of the most popular topics below (the level is for the Library in Loughborough).
Videos View more
Use the videos to learn more about some resources or finding information.
Frequently asked questions View more
Here are some of the most popular questions asked by students in this subject. If you have a different question, check 'View more' or ask your Academic Librarian.
Books Library Catalogue
Here are a selection of books available on the subject of neurodiversity. To discover more in our collection, you can search our Library catalogue.
- How to succeed in College and University with specific learning difficulties by Amanda Kirby
- ADHD an A-Z by Leanne Maskell
- The autistic trans guide to life by Yenn Purkis and Wenn Lawson
- The guide to good mental health on the autism spectrum by Jeanette Purkis et al
- What to say: next successful communication in work, life and love with autism spectrum disorder by Sarah and Larry Nannery
Journals Catalogue E-journal A-Z
Here are a selection of journals available on the subject of neurodiversity. To discover more of our journal collection you can search on our A-Z listing or our catalogue.
Repository Research Repository
Here are a selection of entries in the University's Research Repository on the subject of neurodiversity. You can discover more content on the Research Repository.
- Practitioner review: pathways to care for ADHD - a systematic review of barriers and facilitators
- The inclusion of students with dyslexia in higher education: a systematic review using narrative synthesis
- The needs of children on the autism spectrum and their families: exploring household costs and factors impacting access to resources
- The neurodiverse mathematics student
- Visual lectures for dyslexic students
- The DREAM Dataset: supporting a data driven study of autism spectrum disorder and robot enhanced therapy
- Metaphor processing in autism: a systematic review and meta-analysis