Modules for this programme
Please note: Modules are only open to registered users. Module specifications are open to all.
SEMESTER 1 (October – January)
- Management of Village Water Services (MVWS)
- Management and Operation of Water Utilities (MOWU)
- Water and the Natural Environment (WNE)
- Research Methods (RM)
SEMESTER 2 (February – June)
- Management of Water and Environmental Sanitation Services (MWESS)
- Household and Communal Sanitation Management (HCSM)
- Urban Sanitation Management (USM)
Note: Research Dissertation runs throughout Semesters 1 and 2.