ERASMUS+ and International Exchange Programmes
The benefits of participating in an overseas exchange programme
We are now living in a globalised environment. Loughborough University embraces this concept and is dedicated to giving our students a high quality international educational experience so that our graduates are prepared for the global workplace.
Why participate in a European/international exchange programme?
- Get ahead in the job market – approach business issues from another cultural perspective and improve your CV.
- A different and new outlook – study your subject in a different context. You will find this challenging and highly rewarding.
- Funding - most students participating in a European exchange will be eligible for an ERASMUS+ grant and will not have to pay tuition fees to their host university.
- An international network of friends – many of the people you meet will remain your friends for the rest of your life, at home and abroad.
- International mobility – we now live in an internationally mobile world. What better time to prepare for this than as a student?
- Life skills – enhance your personal development, increase your employability, improve your confidence and enjoy your life in different ways.
- Have the time of your life – studying at university is all about new experiences and making the most of the opportunities open to you. Enjoy!
Personal Best – Take a look at this exclusive development programme which provides Loughborough students with the opportunity to develop, recognise and better articulate their own skills and attributes, leading to greater self-awareness and success both academically and in their future lives and careers: http://www.lboro.ac.uk/students/personal-best/