Research and expertise
Coming from a background in Civil Engineering and Air Transport Management, I am familiar with the various areas within transportation engineering and aviation management.
Current research activity
- Under a PhD studentship funded by the School of Architecture, Building and Civil Engineering in Loughborough University, I am currently researching about airport operational performance and service quality.
- Airport Planning and Operations
- Airline Operations and Marketing
- Operations Management
- Service Quality and Customer Satisfaction
I contribute to learning and teaching activities, such as tutorials and practical labs, across the School's programmes, including:
- Statistical Analysis in Transport
- Statistical Analysis in Aviation
- Land Surveying Practical
I have been a PhD student since 2018. I am interested in air transport management and data analytics, and I am currently researching airport operational performance and service quality.
Prior to this, I briefly worked at one of the major low-cost airlines in India, Air India Express, as a Route Manager, assisting and contributing to the commercial route performance of the airline in selected sectors through inventory control, revenue optimisation, and aiding customer support for these routes.
- MSc (Distinction) Air Transport Management, Loughborough University, UK, 2016-17
- BTech.Civil Engineering, National Institute of Technology Calicut, India, 2012-16
- Student Affliate at Royal Aeronautical Society (RAeS)
- RDC Aviation Prize 2017 - The RDC Prize was awarded for obtaining highest degree mark in MSc Air Transport Management at Loughborough University