Research and expertise
As a Doctoral Researcher at Loughborough University, I am currently studying the implementation of Integrated Project Delivery (IPD) for Public Infrastructures Projects.
I also have the opportunity to teach at the Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB) in Indonesia, a role I approach with dedication. My research is made possible by a scholarship from the Government of Indonesia's Ministry of Education, Culture, Research, and Technology. With experience in various sectors such as public works, transportation, and energy, I am continually learning and growing in the following areas Project Planning, Operation in Construction, Construction Technology, and Project Delivery. I strive to contribute to both academia and industry, aiming to make a positive difference in infrastructure development.
Current research activity
- The Development of a Maturity Assessment Model for the Project Delivery System within the Construction Sector for Successful Implementation of Integrated Project Delivery in Indonesian Public Infrastructure
- Bukit, I. N. M., Marzuki, P. F., Tamin, R. Z., & Meifrinaldi. (2019). Stakeholders interaction framework of utilities development in and adjacent to the public right of way in Indonesia. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 669(1). https://doi.org/10.1088/1757-899X/669/1/012009
- Marzuki, P., Oktavianus, A., Regina, A., Hasiholan, B., & Meifrinaldi. (2019). Interface problems in change order-challenged projects. Journal of Construction in Developing Countries, 24(2), 1–22. https://doi.org/10.21315/jcdc2019.24.2.1
- Meifrinaldi, M. (2019). Penelaahan Kualitas Workmanship Pekerjaan Komponen Arsitektur Pada Konstruksi Gedung dan Pengendaliannya Berdasarkan Konsep DMAIC. Jurnal Rekayasa Sipil (JRS-Unand), 15(1), 21. https://doi.org/10.25077/jrs.15.1.21-32.2019
- Oktavianus, A., Mahani, I., & Meifrinaldi. (2018). A Global Review of Public Private Partnerships Trends and Challenges for Social Infrastructure. MATEC Web of Conferences, 147, 1–9. https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201814706001
I am presently engaged in doctoral research at Loughborough University, focusing on Integrated Project Delivery Implementation for Public Infrastructures Project. My area of study encompasses Construction Engineering and Management, with particular attention to Project Planning, Project Control, Project Operation, Construction Technology, and Innovation.
While I have gained some knowledge and expertise in these areas, I am fully aware that there is much more to learn. My research is driven by a curiosity to understand complex construction processes and a sincere desire to contribute positively to the field. I approach my work with diligence and a willingness to learn from others, recognizing that collaboration and continuous improvement are essential in the ever-changing landscape of construction management. My goal is to apply what I've learned thus far to practical situations, always seeking opportunities to grow and innovate, and to contribute in ways that may benefit public infrastructure projects.
- Institut Teknologi Bandung
- Indonesia Ministry of Education, Culture, Research and Technology