Research and expertise
During the final year of my Sports Technology degree from Loughborough University, I completed a project relating to rotational traction on artificial turf surfaces; I have carried this knowledge and passion into my Doctoral Research, and hope to continue building my expertise in turf research throughout my PhD.
Current research activity
- Investigating the traction mechanisms on artificial turf surfaces.
- Investigating how speed and load affects rotational traction testing.
- Investigating the variability of three rotational traction test devices.
Recently completed research projects
- Variability of Rotational Traction Testing on Artificial Turf.
- Variability of Rotational Traction Testing on Artificial Turf
My research and enterprise activities are conducted with a range of academic and stakeholder partners, including: