Dr Jingjing Jiang
- Teaching/admin responsibilities
- External links and Professional Memberships
- Selected publications
Jingjing Jiang is a Lecturer in Intelligent Mobility / Autonomous Vehicles in the Department of Aeronautical and Automotive Engineering (AAE) at Loughborough University. She received her PhD in Shared-Control for Systems with Constraints from Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering at Imperial College London.in 2016. After completing her PhD, she was appointed as a Research Associate in the Control and Power Group at Imperial College London. She joined the AAE Department at Loughborough University as a
Lecturer since September 2018.
- Fellow of Higher Education Academy, 2018
- PhD, “Shared-Control for Systems with Constraints”, Imperial College London, 2016
- MSc (Distinction), Control Engineering, Imperial College London, 2011
- BEng (Honour Class I), Electronic and Electrical Engineering, University of Birmingham, 2010
Current Teaching Responsibilities:
- TTC103 Sensor Fusion for Intelligent Vehicles
- TTB107 Vehicle Loading and Suspension
- TTD003 Group Design (projects on autonomous vehicle)
Main Research Interests
- Shared-Control (i.e. Human-machine interactions)
- Development of Advanced Driver Assistant System (ADAS)
- Autonomous Vehicles
- Traffic Control
Selected Research Projects
- Autonomous Motorcycle Platform Study (Innovative UK)
- KIOS Research and Innovation Centre of Excellence, focuses on the design of Intelligent Transportation System (EU H2020)
Grants and contracts:
- 2019-2022 Innovate UK – Virtual Vehicle Integration and Development, Ford and Mclaren.
- Imperial College London
- University of Cyprus
- AutoRD Limited
- IEEE member
- Editor of International Journal of Engineering Research in Electronics and
- Communication Engineering
J. Jiang and A. Astolfi, (2018), “Lateral Control of an Autonomous Vehicle”, IEEE Transaction on Intelligent Vehicles, vol.3, issue 2, pp.228‐237.
J. Jiang and A. Astolfi, (2017), “Shared‐Control for a Rear‐Wheel Drive Car: Dynamic Environment and Disturbance Rejection”, IEEE Transaction on Human‐Machine Systems, vol. PP, issue 99, pp.1‐12.
J. Jiang, P. Di Franco and A. Astolfi, (2016), “Shared‐Control for the Kinematic and the Dynamic Model of a Mobile Robot”, IEEE Transaction on Control Systems Technology, vol.24, issue 6, pp. 2122‐2124.
J. Jiang and A. Astolfi, (2015), “State and Output‐Feedback Shared‐Control for a Class of Linear Constrained Systems”, IEEE Transaction on Automatic Control,vol.61, issue 10, pp. 3209‐3214.
J. Jiang and A. Astolfi, (2017), “Robust Shared‐Control for Rear‐Wheel Drive Cars”, Trends in Control and Decision‐Making for Human‐Robot Collaboration Systems, Springer International Publishing Switzerland, pp.15‐40.
J. Jiang and A. Astolfi, (2017) “A Lateral Control Assistant for the Dynamic Model of Vehicles Subject to State Constraints”, in proc. of IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, Melbourne, Australia, pages 244‐249.
J. Jiang, S.A. Evangelous, M.R. Torquil and A. Astolfi, (2017), “Robust Control for Autonomous Scooters”, in proc. of International Federation of Automatic Control World Congress, Toulouse, France, pages 297‐302.
J. Jiang and A. Astolfi, (2016), “Shared‐Control for Typical Driving Scenarios”, in proc. of European Control Conference, Aalborg, Denmark, pages 939‐944.
J. Jiang and A. Astolfi, (2015) “Shared‐Control for the Kinematic Model of a Rear‐Wheel Drive Car”, in proc. of American Control Conference, pages 1155‐1160.