International Management MSc
- Entry requirements: 2:2 (or above)
- Year of entry: 2017
- Full-time: 1 year
- Location: Loughborough
- Part-time: Not available
- School: Business and Economics
Our MSc International Management programme is designed to provide you with the specialist knowledge and skills required for managing successfully in an international organisation and for working effectively across different national contexts.
The programme will help you develop an in-depth understanding of cross-cultural challenges of international collaboration and leadership, and to analyse the critical success factors of firms operating in an international business environment.
You will gain deep insights into current research and practice, taught by highly ranked international scholars and guest speakers from industry. Through the opportunities of an international exchange or an international virtual team exercise, you will have the chance to develop your own intercultural experience and to apply your newly acquired knowledge in real-life situations.
Students have the option to spend their second semester on an exchange at one of our international partner universities.
- Consistently rated as a Top-10 UK Business School in national league tables - 7th for Business Studies (The Times and Sunday Times University League 2016)
- Among just 1% of business schools in the world to hold AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA accreditation 75% of the School of Business and Economics’ research is rated as ‘world leading’ or ‘ internationally excellent’ (REF 2014)
- Exchange opportunities one of our partner universities in the EU, Asia, or USA
- Scholarships available for the best candidates
An honours degree (high 2:2 or above) or equivalent overseas qualification, typically in a non-business field though those with a business background will be considered.
See our full list of International Qualification Equivalencies for all countries. Degrees must be obtained from a university or institution recognised by Loughborough University. Please contact us to clarify if required.
All applicants for admission to Loughborough University must have a qualification in English Language before they can be admitted to any course or programme, whether their first language is English or not. Find out more here.
IELTS: overall 6.5 with minimum 6.0 in each component.
The School will accept lower IELTS scores if you undertake the University's pre-sessional English course.
TOEFL with an overall score of 92, and no sub-test score below 22.
See full list of English language qualifications we accept, with full details on each.