Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management MSc
- Entry requirements: 2:2 (or above)
- Year of entry: 2017
- Full-time: 1 year
- Location: London
- Part-time: Up to 4 years
- School: Loughborough University London
This programme analyses the entrepreneur and the innovation process, giving you the opportunity to explore and reflect on the skills needed for success.
This programme provides you with in-depth teaching of subjects that are often only briefly mentioned in traditional business programmes – intellectual property, sources of funding for small business and business failure will all be studied as complete modules.
Entrepreneurial behaviour is a key competency required by a growing number of employers. As this programme provides you with a robust understanding of business and the innovation process, along with the skills required to take action, you will be well placed to succeed in today’s marketplace.
- Develop students critical thinking in order to evaluate the factors affecting the success of the innovation process
- Use action based learning to develop insight into the complexity of the innovation process, analysing and evaluating problems and responding to challenges in real time
- Develop an understanding of the importance of an entrepreneurial attitude in individuals and organisations
- To provide students with the skills of advanced networking and team working in order to compete in a rapidly changing business environment
An honours degree (2:2, 55% or above) or equivalent overseas qualification. Overseas qualification equivalencies can be found here.
All applicants for admission to Loughborough University must have a qualification in English Language before they can be admitted to any course or programme, whether their first language is English or not. Find out more here.
Modules are assessed by a combination of essays, group exercises, presentations and time constrained assignments. Subject to your choices, there may also be exams. Take a look at our modules to see what assessments you can expect to undertake.
As well as the ability to set up their own venture, graduates of this programme will also have the skills to progress into large blue chip companies and work in R&D management, developing new products, marketsand customer segments.
Graduates will also have the opportunity to enhance their knowledge and career prospects further by undertaking an MRes or PhD programme.