The View magazine
The View magazine showcases some of the University’s pioneering work, as well as the latest news and developments from across the campus.
The View is published twice a year and you can read an online version of the latest issue as well as past issues here.
- Autumn / Winter 2013 Paralympic pioneers / The universal credit / A driving force for change
- Spring / Summer 2013 A Migrating Problem / Technology Fit For A King / An Enterprising Future
- Autumn / Winter 2012 The Greatest Show on earth / The Sound of Silence / Simple Solution Changing Lives
- Spring 2012 From student dreams to commercial reality / Start active, stay active / Drowning out the sound
- Spring / Summer 2011 In their best interests / Helping the police to stay on the beat / Capitalising on a bright idea
- Autumn / Winter 2010 The end of the superbug? / Building successful learning landscapes / The birth of a bestseller
- Spring / Summer 2010 "No place for a lady" / Research promotes happy healthy mealtimes / Weight watchers