Latest newsView all
Major investment sees partner expand operations at Loughborough University Science and Enterprise Park
Upcoming eventsView all
Resilience Conference 2017: Responding to Complex Threats: Floods, Blackouts, and Hybrid Attacks
- Loughborough University London
- 20 Sep 2017 - 21 Sep 2017
- 9am - 6pm
Traffic and safety data analysis: From correlation to causation and policy support
- Fire Station (RT.0.25), Sir Frank Gibb Building
Loughborough University Postgraduate Arts Degree Show 2017
- Fine Art Gallery - accessed via the Edward Barnsley Building
- 20 Sep 2017 - 23 Sep 2017
The Weight of Responsibility: Schools and the future of our children's health
- Lecture Theatre U0.05, Brockington Building
IAS Lecture: Professor Mazzoleni - Is Media Populism a trusted servant to Political Populism?
- U005, Brockington Building
RSPB Talk - Bird Watching in Italy and the Work of LIPU by David Lingard
- U020, Brockington Building
Inaugural Lecture - Professor Sue Hignett
- Lecture Theatre LDS.0.17, Loughborough Design School
- 5pm (4:30pm for refreshments)
RSPB Talk - Birds of the North Norfolk Coastal Path by Jonathan Forgham
- Lecture Theatre U020, Brockington Building
Pub Science 1 - Climate Change, An Uncertain Future?
- Function Room at The Swan in the Rushes, Loughborough
Featured videosView more on YouTube
Video: Loughborough University earns TEF Gold award
Loughborough is one of the ‘Golden Six’ elite universities in the country to be awarded the top accolade in the national Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF).
Video: Creative Journeys: Seth Burkett
English alumnus Seth Burkett, who is now a published author, returns to Loughborough University to talk about his creative writing.
Video: Greaves guns for gold as GB captain
Loughborough University-based Paralympic champion Dan Greaves looks ahead to the World Para-Athletics Championships in London and discusses his pride in captaining Team GB.
Video: Geography Global Cities Fieldcourse NYC - Hannah Young
Loughborough Geography student Hannah Young talks about her experience on the final year Global Cities Fieldcourse trip to New York.