Latest newsView all
Upcoming eventsView all
Loughborough Lightning vs. Surrey Storm
- Sir David Wallace Arena, Loughborough University
- Centre pass - 6pm
Loughborough University Arts Degree Show 2017
- Edward Barnsley Building, School of the Arts, English and Drama, Loughborough University
- 9 Jun 2017 - 18 Jun 2017
- 10am - 5pm (Private View 9 June 6pm - 9pm)
Inaugural Lecture - Professor Dominic Wring
- U.0.20, Brockington Extension
- 5pm with light refreshments served from 4.30pm
Minimising risks through responsible sourcing
- Lecture Theatre RT/037, Loughborough University
- 8:30am - 10:30am
ESRC Advanced Media Content Analysis Workshop
- Brockington Building room U122
- 20 Jun 2017 - 21 Jun 2017
Sustainable Knowledge Management Seminar Series - Knowledge Management from the Front Line
- School of Business and Economics BE0.53
- 5.30pm - 7.30pm
Robots at the movies: The portrayal of robots and androids in contemporary films
- Cope Auditorium, Loughborough University
- 6pm - 7:30pm
Featured videosView more on YouTube
Video: Olympic medallist launches Loughborough's Rugby Sevens Hub
Loughborough University launched its new look Rugby Sevens Programme, which is one of four Rugby Football Union (RFU) student hubs for Sevens.
Video: The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde: A Summary
First released in 1890, The Picture of Dorian Gray was received by a Victorian audience who believed that art was a tool, used for social education and moral enlightenment.
Video: tApp cuts water use by 20%
A new water monitoring app could save households and businesses 20% on their water bills.
Video: Excellence 100 - Emily Keightley
Dr Emily Keightley, who is a Reader in Media and Memory Studies, explains how being part of the Communication and Culture ‘Beacon’ has opened up opportunities for new cross-disciplinary research collaborations.