The Loughborough MBA
The Loughborough MBA is aimed at experienced professionals looking either to advance their careers and make a real difference to the organisations they work for or to lead their own successful businesses.
Successful applicants must hold either a Bachelor’s degree from a UK or recognised overseas University, membership of an approved chartered institute or a Diploma in Management Studies.
See our full list of International Qualification Equivalencies for all countries. Degrees must be obtained from a university or institution recognised by Loughborough University. Please contact us to clarify if required.
We believe that your experience adds value to the classroom. That's why we are exclusively looking for applicants with:
- At least 3 years professional experience
- Substantial achievements and leadership potential
- Academic ability
- GMAT not required
The requirement of a degree or similar qualification is occasionally waived for those who possess significantly higher levels of experience and achievements – in which case an interview and test will normally be required.
MBA English language requirements
- The University’s requirement of a minimum IELTS result of 6.5 overall average with at least 6.0 in each component (Listening, Reading, Writing, Speaking).
- Applicants without the required IELTS result may be made a conditional offer such that they provide the University’s standard IELTS requirement as above.
- For further information visit our International Office website