Benefits for employers
Why send candidates onto the Loughborough MBA
- Loughborough is renowned for its excellence in research and teaching and is an MBA with a solid, respected reputation.
- Our strong industry links and commercially relevant teaching mean that our programme is embedded with a practical decision approach to management decision making.
- The Loughborough MBA not only enables professionals to develop their management skills, but also includes a unique module which teams students with technological innovators – and provides real opportunities to commercialise ideas.
- The MBA project enables the student to directly use their learning in their company work-place, applying the management concepts they have learnt across the modules. This means you get maximum return on your investment.
What our students say
"I would say that the years I spent enrolled in the Loughborough MBA programme were probably the most important and valuable years of my career to date. The course is well respected and has given me the edge I needed in a crowded pool of talent. I feel I have the skills and knowledge know to escalate my career progression, and with the Loughborough MBA under my belt, there should be no stopping me! For anyone looking for a similar career boost the course is highly recommended."
Why recruit our MBA graduates?
We only recruit MBA participants with extensive management experience and proven strategic and leadership abilities.
- Our MBA graduates are equipped with practical, up-to-date and commercially relevant knowledge that can be immediately applied in the workplace.
- We develop leaders with the skills and vision who make a lasting positive impact to their organisation.
Leading companies such as DFJ Esprit and Santander have already realised the benefit of supporting our MBA programmes.
Ways of partnering with the Loughborough MBA
- Make the award of an MBA scholarship or a module prize.
- Offer an internship to a student on our extended 2-year MBA programme.
- Work with an MBA student to develop a mutually beneficial project or commercialisation of an idea, service or product.
- Provide a guest lecturer to support the programme with a real-life case study from your business.
- We can offer 10% Group Discounts to organisations that fund two or more students onto the Loughborough MBA. For more information please contact us.
Your involvement can help you
- Raise awareness of your organisation and its association with the MBA through presence in our publications.
- Connect with your potential future employees – our MBA students.
- Ensure that MBA graduates have up-to-date skills and awareness of best practice.
- Offer opportunities to your staff to engage in dialogue with both academics and students, to work on commercially innovative projects for your organisation.
- Develop a mutually beneficial relationship with the University.