The event line-up
Monday 5 February - Friday 1 March 2024
The Spring Careers Fest is a four-week programme of events designed to help you on your career journey.
Hear from our experts in Careers Network and meet employers from a variety of industries to find out what opportunities they are promoting; including graduate, internship, placement and volunteering roles.
This four-week programme of events includes:
- Virtual and In Person Mock Assessment Centres - Get yourself prepared and ready for any future Assessment Centres.
- Employers on Campus - Look out for free giveaways and competitions popping up all over campus. A range of employers from top organisations will be keen to speak with you.
- Start a Business - The Loughborough Enterprise Network (LEN) provides access to knowledge, networks and funding to help you start a business or learn entrepreneurial skills.
- Student Success Events - Helping students to succeed at and after university through Academic Success workshops, Personal Best skills sessions, and talks and workshops with our Future Talent programme for Black and Asian students.
Plus, much more! Many of these events will be in person, and some will be run through MS Teams.
Behind the scene, Careers Network are working hard to secure some top organisations ahead of the Spring Careers Fest. To see what events you can get involved in ahead of the Spring Careers Fest, visit the Careers Network website.
Why should I attend employer events?
By taking part in our Spring Careers Fest activities, it allows you to explore various opportunities such as:
- Graduate roles.
- Vacation work.
It also gives you the opportunity to speak with employers, where you can:
- Gain inside knowledge about how the company works.
- Get top tips on how to be successful in the application process.
- Some employers will be offering students the opportunity to take part in a fast-track interview. This means you could secure your graduate role/placement position right there on the day!
View all upcoming events