Staff will be answering calls on the usual numbers, responding to emails, and making appointments with our Service Advisers who will be conducting appointments remotely, by email, telephone or Microsoft Teams (face-to-face).
You can request your preferred appointment type when booking your appointment.
If you are a current student your adviser will contact you at the start of your appointment via Microsoft Teams. Please be logged onto MS Teams and marked as available on the system and ready to receive the call.
If you are not a current student:
- You will receive an email notification from an Adviser with the scheduled date and time of your appointment.
- In the email invite, a 'Join Microsofts Team Link' should appear which you can click to join the appointment.
- You will be given the option of opening the link with the Microsoft Teams app or a web browser. Please ensure that you always use a web browser, do not download the Microsoft Teams desktop app. We would recommend you use Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge.
- Once you have clicked the link, you’ll be taken through to the video call screen. Here you can set up whether your camera is turned on or off and whether your microphone is muted.
- Log in to our Target Connect System with your University username and password (e.g. the ones you use for Learn).
- On the home screen in the top banner you will see which service you are currently accessing, if you wish to access a different service please go to the top right hand corner of your screen and select the drop down box, please then choose the service you require.
- Click ‘Book appointment’ to see a list of all the appointments that you are eligible to book (this list may vary by what degree you study, your year of study or by whether you have received a referral for a specific type of appointment)
- Select the type of appointment you wish to book and choose the 'View Appointments' button.
- You should then see a list of available appointments – simply choose one that suits you and click ‘book now’.
- You will receive an email confirmation with details about the appointment
You can contact Student Services on 01509 222765 or at Studentservices@lboro.ac.uk
Our contact details for individual services are below:
Careers Network - Careers@lboro.ac.uk
Student Advice and Support Service - Advice@lboro.ac.uk
You can also complete the online Student Advice and Support Service Appointment Request form
Disability Support Team - Disability@lboro.ac.uk
Study Support Team - StudySupport@lboro.ac.uk