Alumni access to London Library
Please note that the following conditions apply for your alumni access:
- Access is restricted to Monday-Friday 7am-7pm
- You will need to show your alumni card and photo ID to reception every time you visit
- You will need to sign in and out at reception (your ID card will not get you through the barriers)
- Your alumni access is free for 5 years – if you wish to continue it beyond that then you will need to pay a membership fee
- The University reserves the right to further restrict or deny access during busy periods as necessary
Your alumni access entitles you to:
- Borrow up to 8 books at a time from the Library, using the self issue machines
- Access the study spaces on campus (within the restricted hours laid out above)
- Guest wifi
Your alumni access does not entitle you to:
- Any access to online resources through the university
- Any IT access to computers, printers etc.
To arrange alumni access, please email Londonfirstname.lastname@example.org
Access to the London campus outside of normal operational hours can be arranged in exceptional circumstances only.