Alumni access to London Library
Alumni access to the London campus has now been reinstated, Monday-Friday 9am-7pm. Entry will only be allowed with a valid alumni card and photo ID.
Please note that you will need to sign in and out of the building, and if at maximum capacity you may be refused entry.
Please note that the following conditions apply for your alumni access:
- Access is restricted to Monday-Friday 9am-7pm
- You will need to show your alumni card and photo ID to reception every time you visit
- You will need to sign in and out at reception (your ID card will not get you through the barriers)
- Your alumni access is free for 5 years – if you wish to continue it beyond that then you will need to pay a membership fee
- The University reserves the right to further restrict or deny access during busy periods as necessary
Your alumni access entitles you to:
- Borrow up to 8 books at a time from the Library, using the self issue machines
- Access the study spaces on campus (within the restricted hours laid out above)
- Guest wifi
Your alumni access does not entitle you to:
- Any access to online resources through the university
- Any IT access to computers, printers etc.
Access to the London campus outside of normal operational hours can be arranged in exceptional circumstances only.