Using the library
Copyright can be confusing and difficult, so the University Library has developed a website containing information and guidance to help you to avoid infringing other people's copyright and to make the most of your own.
- the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act (CDPA) 1988;
- the Copyright Licensing Agency (CLA) Higher Education Licence and other licences;
- Learn and lecture capture;
- how to find re-usable online resources, such as images and videos;
- publishing agreements and the Research Repository;
- doctoral theses;
- Loughborough University policies
- Creative Commons and similar licences
To access this internal only website, please activate the VPN (information about this opens in new window) and log in using your University username and password.
If you are not a member of Loughborough University and therefore cannot access the website, you can contact the University Copyright and Licensing Manager via email: firstname.lastname@example.org