Following this your supervisors will recommend to the Associate Dean (Research) the examiners for your thesis.
Your thesis should be submitted to the Doctoral College (Academic Registry) by taking it to the Student Enquiries Counter, Rutland Building.
You will need to ensure the following:
- Submitted work for a research degree of the University must be submitted in the form specified by the University Code of Practice for Research Degree Programmes and is subject to Ordinance XXXIX.
- Each student must certify in writing the extent to which the submission is his/her own work and in each case in which there has been co-operative effort the nature and extent of that effort must be fully specified.
- The student must certify that neither the submission nor the original work contained therein has been submitted for an award of this or any other degree awarding body, except in accordance with an agreement between universities.
- Any submission subsequently published must include a statement that it has been submitted for a research degree of the University.
- Three copies of the thesis bound in temporary format must initially be submitted for examination.
The Certificate of Originality Thesis Access Conditions and Deposit Agreement must be included in all three hardbound thesis to meet the above requirements.
You should make sure that you have read and complied with the guidance on third party copyright material in your thesis prior to submitting your work.
Once you have received an official letter confirming that you have been awarded your degree please upload your final thesis and signed Certificate of Originality Thesis Access Conditions and Deposit Agreement to the Institutional Repository using the e-thesis submission guidance.