Get a placement
Returning from placement
Having been out on placement, many students report that they have learnt so much in the workplace that the skills and confidence they have gained equip them to be more successful students on returning to their academic studies. See below to complete the final stage of your placement journey.
- Re-register for your studies.
- Ensure you meet any deadlines for submitting and/or present placement-related work and attend the sessions you need to.
- Use the Careers Network resources to help with your CVs, applications, interviews and other preparation for your next steps after graduation.
- Contact Careers Network if you require support.
- To help you adjust to being back at University, you might like to access: