Key roles and responsibilities
- Design and fabricate bespoke specialist research equipment
- Provide technical support across the School's facilities
- Maintain, install, troubleshoot, and repair equipment used in research and teaching
- Maintenance and upkeep of the School’s laboratory facilities and machinery, and providing additional technical support and cover for a wide range of laboratories
- Oversee and undertake the installation of equipment across the School and small works within the School.