There are five prizes available for ideas which demonstrate innovation and the potential to create a positive impact: a £100 voucher for the best idea, alongside two £75 and two £50 vouchers.
To enter the competition, complete the online form where you will be automatically entered. Existing ideas ready for collaboration can be viewed on the RIC-KI website, where you can also sign up for a free account. If you’re not sure that your idea is ready to be listed, email us on email@example.com and we will be happy to discuss your idea.
Terms and conditions
- The final decision rests with the RIC-KI team
- Ideas must be submitted by 11.59pm (GMT), 2 September 2022
- Ideas can be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org upon request
- Winners will be informed by email from the week commencing 12 September
- Prizes will be distributed within one month of the winners being announced
- The competition is open to Loughborough University (including Loughborough University London) academics, researchers and doctoral students
- A maximum of two ideas can be submitted per person; further ideas can be listed on the RIC-KI website but will not be eligible for the draw
- No alternative prizes are available.