SSEHS Research Ethics Clinic
SSEHS is starting to offer regular Research Ethics clinics with the aims of:
- speeding up ethics applications;
- clarifying aspects of the LEON submission process; and
- reducing the number of times projects are sent back and forth between researchers and the Human Participants’ Sub-Committee.
The first clinic will take place on the 4th April 10am-12pm, in the open-plan PhD area on the 1st floor of the NCSEM. The team will be available to answer general questions and provide guidance on any part of the ethics process, whether this is a new submission or a re-submission after addressing comments from the committee.
The SSEHS Ethics Clinic team comprises of:
- Ines Varela-Silva - SSEHS School Representative on the Ethics Human Participants Subcommittee
- Donna Bentley – Regulatory and Compliance Manager
- Charlotte Barradell – Ethics, Regulatory and Compliance Administrator
If you would like to discuss your project with Ines at any other time, please feel free to book a slot via this link: https://calendly.com/ivs-office-hours/dr-ines-varela-silva-office-hours
Contact and booking details
- Free of Charge
- Booking required?