As business begins to return to a new ‘normal’, the team have prepared a comprehensive set of measures designed to give customers peace of mind when visiting its venues.
This includes adapting its spaces to allow contact-free service, social distancing in meeting rooms and public areas, and stringent measures to ensure high standards of cleanliness are in place.
As part of this pledge, Imago Venues has produced two guides - the Customer Manifesto and the ‘Safe In Our Hands’ document - which outline its robust plans in detail. These can be downloaded by visiting HERE.
Emma Boyton, Head of Sales and Marketing, said:
“The past months have been a challenging time for everyone including those in the hospitality sector. We are now looking forward to slowly reopening our venues in the safest manner possible.
“Our customer service team are ready to welcome back customers and our priority at this time is to deliver the same fantastic customer service we always have, whilst protecting the safety of all our guests.”
The full list of provisional reopening dates includes:
- The Link Hotel - July 6th
- Burleigh Court Conference Centre and Hotel - July 20th
- Holywell Park Conference Centre - end of summer 2020
- Elite Athlete Centre and Hotel - end of summer 2020
- Burleigh Springs Leisure and Therapy Centre - awaiting government direction on when health/leisure facilities can reopen