We are pleased to invite you to the Mathematics Cognition Workshop, which will take place on the 30th of March, 11.00 - 18.00 at the Mathematics Education Centre at Loughborough University.
The topic of the workshop is: “Cognitive Predictors of Children’s Mathematics Achievement”.
We are delighted to have external invited talks by:
- Prof. Jo-Anne LeFevre, Carleton University, Ottawa, ON, Canada
- Prof. Bert Reynvoet, KU Leuven, Belgium
- Dr. Delphine Sasanguie, KU Leuven, Belgium
- Dr. Victoria Simms, Ulster University, UK
- Abbie Cahoon, Ulster University, UK